Apricot Kernel Oil
Cold pressed Apricot seeds oils retain all of their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for alot of benefits from cooking to health and skin care requirements. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free with no added chemicals or preservatives, the natural flavour and odour is retained, they are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Certificate of Analysis Data Sheet
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- A-tocopherol (vitamin E)
- Excellent to use as a carrier oil for aromatherapy.
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B6, B17 and E.
- Its high ratio of Tannins makes the oil of theApricot's kernal a good antioxidant and provides good protection against Cancer.
- Helps in easing skin inflammations especially for dry and sensitive skin.
- Helps in reducing myalgia.
For external use only.
None, if used externally.