Black Cumin Seeds Oil
Cold pressed Black Cumin seeds oils retain all of their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for alot of benefits from cooking to health and skin care requirements. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free with no added chemicals or preservatives, the natural flavour and odour is retained, they are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Certificate of Analysis Data Sheet
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Palmatic acid 6-13%
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- Helps in the treatment of allergic rhinitis and asthma due to its antihistamine effect.
- Has a wide-effect as antibiotic due to its content of oleic and petroselinic acids.
- Highly effective in preventing Human cytomegalovirus (HCMV).
- Helps in preventing coagulation by preventing the aggregation of arachidonic acid with platelets.
- Reduces cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Possesses an anti-tumor effect especially colon cancer and this could be attributed to the thymoquinone.
- Boosts the natural immunity.
- Boosts the immunity of the liver and kidneys to defy toxins whether resulting from use of chemicals or illness.
- Improves stomach and intestine function.
- Eases rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- Internally: One teaspoonful (2.5ml) daily in the morning or as per physician's instructions.
- Externally: as needed.
- Raises the effectiveness of blood anti coagulation medicines.
- Should not be taken by pregnant women, or children under 5.