Caraway Essential Oil
Caraway natural oil obtained by distillation and having the characteristic odour of the plant and coconcentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile aroma compounds.
- Some of the main components
- Doses and way of use
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Galactogogue: Caraway Oil is a known remedy for increasing milk production for lactating mothers. It is advised to consume Caraway essential oil it with honey.
- Anti-Histaminic: Histamine is the major reason behind disruptive and exhausting coughs.
- Anti-septic & Disinfectant: Caraway Oil is a very good disinfectant and antiseptic substance. It effectively cures infections of the colon, as well as in the digestive, respiratory, urinary and excretory systems, along with treating also external infections.
- Cardiac Health: Caraway essential oil is very good for all around cardiac health. It helps maintain proper heart rate, strengthens the cardiac muscles, prevents hardening of the arteries and veins, lower blood pressure, and also lowers the cholesterol level in the blood, thus helping the heart from all angles.
- Anti-spasmodic: Caraway oil gives immediate relief from all sorts of spasms and the ailments associated with spasms.
- Carminative: consume a small amount of Caraway oil with warm water This remedy is not only good for occasional gas troubles but also for chronic gas problems.
- Digestive & Stomachic: A spoon of Caraway oil taken with warm water and a pinch of plain or black salt cures all sorts of indigestion and speeds up digestion by stimulating the secretion of gastric juices, acids, and bile into the stomach.
- Diuretic: Caraway essential oil is an ideal diuretic! It is literally a blessing for those who are suffering from obstructed urination, renal calculi, high blood pressure or those who want to lose weight.
- Emmenagogue: Caraway Oil is a very good treatment for women suffering from delayed or obstructed menstruation. It opens up menstruation and provides relief.
- Expectorant: It is a remarkable expectorant. Even smelling this powerful oil gives relief from congestion that has resulted from coughs and colds.
- Aperitif: Caraway Oil has mild aperitif properties as well, so it can increase appetite and improve digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices.
- Insecticide & Vermifuge: It kills insects residing both on and inside the body.
Caraway oil's healing properties are mostly acquired when it is used topically, inhaled, or diffused. Try these different applications for this oil:
- Diffuse it in a burner or vaporizer. A few drops can help relieve your nerves, soothe your digestive system, and boost your respiratory tract.
- Blend it with a massage oil. Make sure you use a safe carrier oil that will not irritate your skin. You can also add a few drops to your bathwater.
- Add it to a cream, shampoo, or lotion. This is recommended if you're using caraway oil to treat skin or scalp conditions. Just a few drops will suffice.
There are no inherent dangers to Caraway essential oil, except in some rare cases of irritation when a highly concentrated form was applied to the skin.