Dried Rosemary herbs
- Description and benefits
- Reviews (0)
- Rosemary tea is a natural remedy for nervous headache, colds, and depression. (Medical disclaimer).
- Rosemary goes well with tomatoes, aubergine, potato, zucchinis (courgettes).
- Fresh or dried rosemary leaves are part of Mediterranean cooking, employd in the preparation of variety of recipes.
- The herb is used to flavor in salads, soups, baked vegetables, and meat dishes.
- This herb is an excellent source of iron.Iron, being a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells, determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
- Rosemary herb parts, whether fresh or dried, are rich source of minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, manganese, copper, and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids, which helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase.
- The herb is exceptionally rich in many B-complex groups of vitamin, such as folic acid, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin. It is one of the herbs containing high levels of folates.
- Rosemary herb carry very good amounts of vitamin A.