Geranium distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Cis-rose oxide
- Drinking it helps in the case of kidney stones.
- Considered as a vital essential component for women in the pre-menstrual phase and during menopause as it helps balancing the hormones levels.
- Maintains a healthy uterus, and reduces the mood swings during the monthly period.
- Possesses an anti-diarrheal and antispasmodic effect.
- Helps in stomach ulcer and dysentery.
- Helps with anxiety, panic, insomnia and improves concentration.
- If used as gargle it helps stop gum-bleeding, and good for gingivitis.
- Helps and suits all types of skin (dry, sensitive and greasy).
- Reduces the mouth fungal infection caused by use of artificial teeth.
- Internally: 3-4 sprays three times a day for 3 weeks or as needed.
- Externally: as needed.
Should not be given to pregnant nor nursing women
- Mixing Geranium and Sage hydrolats ensures strong effect for balancing hormones during post-menopause time.
- Mixing Rose and Melissa hydrolats helps reducing post-menopause depression.
- Mixing Rose and Lavender or Geranium hydrolats helps in reducing abdominal cramps and menstrual pains.
- Mixing Geranium, Lavender and Neroli hydrolats helps in the treatment of allergies and purifies the skin.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml