Ginger distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Effective expectorant.
- Effective in the treatment of common cold.
- Helps in fighting germs and bacteria.
- Boosts appetite if needed.
- Very effective in the treatment of most digestive system problems.
- Helps in the case of sea sickness, morning sickness and motion sickness.
- Helps in the treatment of hepatitis type A.
- Helps in the case of high blood pressure and weak blood circulation.
- Reduces the possibility of blood clogs.
- Helps in balancing the cholesterol (HDL & LDL) in blood.
- Helps in the treatment arthritis and rheumatism.
- Reduces headache caused by migraine and the frequency of pain seizures.
- Enhanced sexual desires.
Internally: 3-4 pumps daily for 3 weeks or as needed.
- Avoid applying to sensitive skin.
- Avoid using for long time or in the case of taking anticoagulants.
- Mixing Ginger and Chamomile hydrolats helps in easing gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Mixing Gingerand and Rosemary hydrolats improves blood circulation.
- Mixing Ginger and Melissa hydrolats helps in the cases of hypertension.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml