Grape Seeds Oil
Cold pressed Grape seeds oils retain all of their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for alot of benefits from cooking to health and skin care requirements. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free with no added chemicals or preservatives, the natural flavour and odour is retained, they are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Certificate of Analysis Data Sheet
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- Helps maintain natural collagen through alleviating the effect of the collagenase enzyme, which gives the skin a soft and healthy appearance.
- Possesses positive effects against venous.
- insufficiency and capillaries fragility.
- Reduces vessels permeability which limits the formation of edema.
- Applying it to varicose areas improves blood circulation and reduces varicose pain.
- Contains proanthocyanidin compound which helps in faster regeneration of the hair follicles, and transforms the hair to the growth phase.
- Helps as antioxidant as it prevents arteriosclerosis.
- Effective in cases of chronic degenerative diseases such as cancer.
- Studies proved the oil ability to fight the chemicals secreted by some tumor cells.
- Helps in regulating retinal disorders especially retinopathy caused by diabetes.
- Helps regulates the eye pressure.
- Contains Prosanidine (PA) which is good for fighting the hydrophellic or lypophellic free roots.
- Excellent to use as a carrier oil for aromatherapy.
- Internally: One teaspoonful (2.5 ml) twice daily.
- Externally: as needed or as prescribed by physician.
Should not be taken with anti-coagulation medicines.