- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Relieves gastrointestinal spasms and reduces flatulence.
- Very effective in the case lymphatic cells inflammation.
- Reduces risk factors in the cardiovascular diseases.
- Used with pads for treatment of sore varicose.
- Can be used as tonic refreshing the skin.
- Useful in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and muscle fatigue.
- Helps in strengthening the nerves and stimulates cognitive function.
- Can be used as fragrance for men after shave, and a deodorant spray.
- Possesses an insect repellent effect especially for mosquitoes.
- Helps reducing glucose absorption in the intestine and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Stimulates the immune system and helps in resisting common cold.
- Used as a mouthwash and a gargle in the treatment of gingivitis.
Internally: 3 times daily for 3 weeks or as needed.
Safe within the recommended dose
- Mixing Laurel and Rosemary Hydrolats helps in easing neural fatigue.
- Mixing Laurel, Rosemary and Ginger Hydrolats helps in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism (use with pads).
- Mixing Laurel, Rosemary and Melissa Hydrolats helps boosting the immune system during common cold seasons.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml
Ginger Hydrolat0 out of 5
Ginger distillates essential water
Lavender Hydrolat0 out of 5
Lavender distillates essential water
Sage Hydrolat0 out of 5
Sage distillates essential water
Combination Skin Tonic0 out of 5
A new mixture of best quality herbs distillates essential waters as this formula can heal Combination skin that has both dry and oily skin parts by using a number of natural extracts (German Chamomile, Melissa, Lavender and Rosemary Hydrolat) which keep skin moisture balance, purify and renew tired skin.
Rosemary Hydrolat0 out of 5
Rosemary distillates essential water
Thyme Hydrolat0 out of 5
Thyme distillates essential water
Geranium Hydrolat0 out of 5
Geranium distillates essential water
Neroli Hydrolat0 out of 5
Neroli distillates essential water
Sensitive Skin Tonic0 out of 5
A mixture of best quality herbs distillates essential waters for the sensitive skin which needs a lot of care that is why this formula was selected. Lavender & Rosa damascena Hydrolat deal nicely with sensitive skin and have regenerating effects .They reduces allergy, porosity and inflammation of the skin. They also eliminate fungus and bacteria that maycause skin harm. Besides reducing redness caused by the expansion of the capillaries in the cheeks.
Melissa Hydrolat0 out of 5
Melissa distillates essential water