Laurel leaves Hydrolat
Laurel leaves distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Relieves gastrointestinal spasms and reduces flatulence.
- Very effective in the case lymphatic cells inflammation.
- Reduces risk factors in the cardiovascular diseases.
- Used with pads for treatment of sore varicose.
- Can be used as tonic refreshing the skin.
- Useful in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and muscle fatigue.
- Helps in strengthening the nerves and stimulates cognitive function.
- Can be used as fragrance for men after shave, and a deodorant spray.
- Possesses an insect repellent effect especially for mosquitoes.
- Helps reducing glucose absorption in the intestine and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Stimulates the immune system and helps in resisting common cold.
- Used as a mouthwash and a gargle in the treatment of gingivitis.
Internally: 3 times daily for 3 weeks or as needed.
Safe within the recommended dose
- Mixing Laurel and Rosemary Hydrolats helps in easing neural fatigue.
- Mixing Laurel, Rosemary and Ginger Hydrolats helps in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism (use with pads).
- Mixing Laurel, Rosemary and Melissa Hydrolats helps boosting the immune system during common cold seasons.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml