Lavender distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Linalool acetate
- Soothes sunburns, skin scratch, insect bites and eases skin irritation resulting from acne and eczema.
- Rejuvenates tired skin.
- Helps in easing children's hyper mode.
- Reduces irritation resulting from shaving or depilation.
- Helps in solving hair problems including dandruff.
- Helps as internal Antiseptic, possesses an antibacterial and anti-fungal effect for intestinal problems.
- Possesses an antispasmodic effect on gastrointestinal system.
- Has soothing tranquilizing effect for reaching comfortable sleep.
- When used as a gargle it soothes voice problems.
- Helps in healing wounds and sterilizing them.
- Provided as nasal spray to moisturize the nose and treat sinus inflammation.
- Internally: 4-6 sprays three times daily for 3 weeks or as needed.
- Externally: by sprinkling the face directly or by using a cotton pad.
Should not be used during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Mixing Lavender and Chamomile hydrolats helps in reaching extra soothing effect for burns and irritated skin.
- Mixing Lavender and Rose or Geranium hydrolats is useful in the treatment of abdominal spasms and menstrual pain.
- Mixing Lavender and Rose or Chamomile hydrolats makes a natural good make up remover.
- Mixing Lavender, Rosemary, Neroli or Melissa hydrolats is useful in the treatment of most skin problems.
10ml, 35ml, 100ml, 150ml