Neroli Essential Oil
Neroli natural oil obtained by distillation and having the characteristic odour of the plant and coconcentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile aroma compounds.
- Some of the main components
- Doses and way of use
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Alpha Pinene
- Alpha Terpinene
- Beta Pinene
- Indole Nerol
- Linalyl Acetate
- Methyl Anthranilate
- Neryl Acetate
- Anti-depressant:. Neroli Essential Oil drives away sadness, invokes a feeling of joy and happiness while uplifting your overall mood. That is why this oil is extensively used in Aromatherapy techniques.
- Aphrodisiac: it helps to cure loss of interest in sex, frigidity, impotence and erectile dysfunctions. It has also been known to create romantic and sexual feelings, which is very important for having a happy and successful sex life.
- Anti-septic: This will effectively protect your wounds from infections and tetanus. but you should definitely see a physician.
- Bactericidal: This powerful essential oil kills bacteria and keeps your body free from a number of microbial infections and toxins. In diseases like cholera, typhoid, and food poisoning as well as certain skin conditions caused by bacteria, this oil may prove useful in giving considerable relief.
- Cordial: It curbs the production of excess mucus and make it easy for you to breathe and sleep in winter.
- Cicatrisant: This property of Neroli Essential Oil works better than any anti-mark cream or lotion. In fact, some herbal anti-mark applications use this essential oil. This causes scars, spots and after-marks left by acne, boils, and pox to fade away.
- Cytophylactic: Neroli essential oil promotes the generation of new cells and stimulates the health of those already present. This makes you grow bigger, stronger and healthier.
- Disinfectant: It disinfects the body as well as your surroundings, while curing infections of the colon, prostate, kidneys and urinary tracts when taken internally. In other uses, it helps cure skin infections and protects against new infections as well.
- Anti-spasmodic: This essential oil efficiently handles spasms and gives relief from spasmodic coughs, cramps, spasmodic aches and spasmodic cholera. It also relaxes the muscles throughout the body.
- Sedative: It sedates all of the organ systems and metabolic functions of the body, including those in your head. It gives relief from anxiety, distress, anger, depression, inflammations and irritations. In other words, it relaxes both the body and soul.
- Deodorant: This essential oil can also drive away foul odors. It can be used on the body as a perfume or in rooms as room fresheners or vaporizers. This will not only drive away odor but will also disinfect the rooms against germs and toxins.
- Digestive: Neroli essential oil promotes digestion and increases appetite.
- Emollient: This is one of the most popular properties of Neroli essential oil, which is its ability to care for the skin. It makes the skin smooth, free from infections and adds a glamorous glow. It also helps to maintain the right moisture and oil balance in the skin.
When ingesting Neroli oil, make sure to consult a healthcare provider who can recommend a safe dosage.
- There are no inherent threats of using neroli essential oil.
- Should avoid using it when you need to concentrate on something or if you want to avoid sleep, due to its strong sedative nature.
- Children should not be given high doses.
- It is best to avoid it during pregnancy.
Essential Oil, Oil