Neroli distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Linalyl acetate
- Very effective in elevating stress and depression.
- Helps in the case of insomnia resulting from traumas.
- Reduces menopause symptoms.
- Enhances woman’s sexual desire.
- Helps in treating tired and dry eyes.
- Effective in the case of hysteria with children and adults.
- Helps reduce the tension for women in labor by inhaling it.
- Relieves gastrointestinal spasms and reduces flatulence.
- Helps in the treatment of stomach burn and esophageal regurgitation
- Helps in the case of loss of appetite.
- Gives the skin a youthful appearance.
- Good antivirus and antifungal activties.
- Helps with skin rejuvenating and reduces scars.
- Reduces the symptoms of withdrawal when quitting smoking or alcohol.
- Helps balancing the secretion of skin oil.
- Internally: 6-8 pumps daily or as needed.
- Externally: by inhaling, by using pads or by direct spray.
Should be avoided in the cases of low blood pressure and heart failure.
- Mixing Neroli, Lavender and Rose hydrolats helps in accelerating the treatment of allergies and skin purification.
- Mixing Neroli and Thyme hydrolats increases the antibacterial and antifungal activity.
- Mixing Neroli, Thyme and Rosemary hydrolats helps in relieving colon discomfort.
- Mixing it Neroli and Chamomile hydrolats gives as extra sense of relaxation.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml