Pomegranate Seeds Oil
Cold pressed Pomegranate seeds oils retain all of their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for alot of benefits from cooking to health and skin care requirements. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free with no added chemicals or preservatives, the natural flavour and odour is retained, they are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- Punicic acid
- Rejuvenates the skin, reduces wrinklesand gives thev skin more youthful appearance.
- Highly effective antioxidant.
- Helps in the treatment of hemor
rhoids when applied to the area.
- Helps in the treatment of autoimmune deficiency.
- Possesses anthelmintic effect.
- Possesses a constricting effect in the cases of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Helps the body in fighting cancer, obesity, diabetes and heart diseases.
- Internally: One teaspoonful (2.5 ml) in the morning or as recommended by your doctor.
- Externally: as needed.
- Gastric irritation may occur in the case of excess dose.
- Should not be used during pregnancy and nursing time.