Rose Damascena Hydrolat
Rose damascena distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Used as a mouthwash to cure oral ulcers.
- Cleans the skin, reduces the appearance of wide pores and lefts the skin.
- Can be used with cosmetic formulations.
- Used as a gargle to heal sore throat.
- Helps in the treatment of diarrhea in children and adults.
- Helps in the treatment of the irritated and infected eyes.
- Reduces the red color resulting from capillary expansion in the cheeks.
- Possesses an aphrodisiac effect for both males and females.
- Helps ease spasms and mood swings associated with the menstrual cycle and the temperature seizures.
- Helps in restoring the harmonic balance for all ages.
- Boosts self-confidence, retains emotional balance and gives a soothing feeling of support.
- Internally: 3 times daily for 3 weeks at bed time.
- Externally: Can be used with pads or by direct spray.
Avoid using during the first few months of pregnancy
- Mixing Rose and Chamomile hydrolats helps treatment of allergies and eczemas.
- Mixing Rose and Chamomile hydrolats to use as eye pads can help tired eyes and heal skin surface infections.
- Mixing Rose and Lavender hydrolats helps in accelerating the treatment of allergies and cleaning of the skin.
- Mixing Rose and Lavender or Geranium hydrolats helps in the treatment of gastric spasms and menstrual pain.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml