Rosemary distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way use
- Suggested Mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Helps in the treatment of acne.
- Helps in lowering the ratio of uric acid in blood.
- Effectively reduces the symptoms of exhaustion.
- Possesses a diuretic effect.
- Helps in colon problems especially when mixed with neroli.
- Stimulates the functions of the liver which helps to burn fatty food.
- Possesses stimulating effect to the memory, nerves and the mental functions.
- Helps in all types of skin as it restores skin's flexibility.
- Enhances hair growth and gives the hair a healthy shiny appearance.
- Possesses wide effective properties against bacteria, germs and fungus.
- Good as antivirus reduced the regeneration of Herpes Simplex virus on glass.
- Reduces headaches migraine pain (use externally with pads).
- Helps in the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Internally: 2-3 pumps three times a day for 3 weeks or as needed.
- Externally: With pads.
- Should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Should be avoided in case of high blood pressure and in the presence of gallstones.
- Mixing Rosemary and Melissa hydrolats is good for the prevention and treatment of common cold and relieving headache.
- Mixing Rosemary and Neroli hydrolats helps in relieving colon spasms.
- Mixing Rosemary, Neroli and Lavender hydrolats helps in treating oily skin problems.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml