Sage distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Helpful in the treatment of acne and Abscesses.
- Reduces hair loss and gives a shiny appearance.
- It can be used as a gargle.
- Due to its de-lactating effect nursing mothers can use it under a physician's supervision during weaning period.
- Relieves the symptoms of menopause such as anxiety, night sweat and hot flashes.
- Relieves excessive sweating and cold sweat associated with tuberculosis.
- Helpful in the cases of common cold, cough and sore throat.
- Relieves nervous exhaustion, anxiety and some cases of depression.
- Helps in treatment of acne, foot calluses, foot fungus and insect bites.
- Helps in gum-bleeding, and increases the secretion of saliva.
- Helps lower glucose and cholesterol levels in the blood. (For diabetics, please consult your physician).
- Possesses an antispasmodic and carminative effect, it also eases dyspepsia.
- Helps in the treatment of Alzheimer and improves cognitive functions.
- Internally: 3-4 sprays three times daily for 3 weeks or as needed.
- Externally: as needed.
- Safe within the recommended dose.
- Should not be given to pregnant women, or children.
- Should not be used to reduce the sweating resulting from fever.
Mixing Sage, Rosemary or Melissa hydrolats helps in vitalizing the skin and reducing skin aging symptoms.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml