Sweet Almond Kernels Oil
Cold pressed Sweet Almond seeds oils retain all of their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for alot of benefits from cooking to health and skin care requirements. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free with no added chemicals or preservatives, the natural flavour and odour is retained, they are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- Retinol (Vitamin A)
- a-tocopherol (vitamin E)
- Phenolic compounds
- A good emollient and demulcent for the skin.
- Can be used as ear drops to clean the ears.
- Rich in A, B1, B2, B5, B6 and E vitamins, it also possesses an antioxidant effect.
- Improves hair growth, and blood circulation in the scalp.
- Helps in preventing skin cracking at the face, hands and feet.
- Helps in the treatment of dry eczema.
- Helps in the treatment of psoriasis.
- Have been used by pragnant ladies to prevent stretch marks after delivery.
- Excellent to use as a carrier oil for aromatherapy.
For External use only.
Safe within the recommended use.