Fenugreek & Black Cumin Seeds Oil
Cold pressed Fenugreek & Black Cumin Seeds oils retain all of their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for alot of benefits from cooking to health and skin care requirements. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free with no added chemicals or preservatives, the natural flavour and odour is retained, they are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Certificate of Analysis Data Sheet
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- Nicotinic acid
- Possesses an effect similar to neutral Estrogen hormone effect and helps increase the lactation process for nursing mothers.
- Help Reduce blood cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- Good source of Protein.
- Rich in Nicotinic acid which helps reducing alopecia and hair thinning, (Massage the scalp with the oil for getting strong thick hair).
- Good as Anti-inflammatory for treatment of warts, burns, acne and eczema.
- Sexual stimulator (it increases testosterone levels), it is also effective in the treatment of erection disorders.
- Useful in the treatment of asthma, sinusitis, tonsillitis and bronchitis.
- Possesses an antispasmodic effect and helps in the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Internally: Half a teaspoonful taken once a day in the morning.
- Externally: as needed.
- Safe within the recommended dose.
- Should not be taken during pregnancy