Melissa distillates essential water
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Suggested mixtures
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Helps in revitalizing and balancing oily skin.
- Helps is treating skin rash irritation and eczemas.
- Helps in the treatment of viral infections especially herpes simplex virus (HSV type I).
- Helps in regulating the menstrual cycle, and relieves menstrual pain.
- Helps in treating high blood pressure.
- Reduces stomach discomfort and eases morning sickness.
- Possesses an effective diuretic effect.
- Possesses an immune stimulant effect it helps in the treatment of influenza and seasonal allergy.
- Helps in soothing indigestion and abdominal discomfort.
- Helps in the case of hyper activity accompanied with lack of concentration.
- Relieves the sense of anxiety, tension and children's hysteria.
- Boosts mental function, improves memory and alleviate the symptoms of Alzheimer.
- Internally: 2-3 pumps daily for 3 weeks or as needed.
- Externally: Apply on the affected area.
- Mixing Melissa and Rosemary hydrolats strengthens the myocardial muscle.
- Mixing Melissa and Rosemary hydrolats stimulates the immune system in the seasons of common colds.
- Mixing Melissa, Rosemary and Neroli hydrolats stimulates cognitive function especially before taking examinations.
35ml, 100ml, 150ml