Sesame Seeds Oil
Cold pressed Sesame seeds oils retain all of their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for alot of benefits from cooking to health and skin care requirements. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free with no added chemicals or preservatives, the natural flavour and odour is retained, they are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- Some of the main components
- Dose and way of use
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- Helps in re-constructing and healing the bones.
- Contains Vitamins E and K.
- Nourishes the scalp and provides the hair with healthy shiny appearance.
- Good moisturizer for dry skin.
- Rebuilds the skin and helps in wound healing.
- Possesses a laxative effect for constipation problems
- Can be used in enema to soften defecation process.
- Nutritional diet supplement due to its high content of linoleic acid.
- Contains natural components that enhance the natural immune system.
- Helps alleviate the sciatic nerve pain.
- Enhances male's sexual desire.
- Internally: One teaspoonful (2.5ml) once a day or as needed.
- Externally: as needed.
- Safe if taken within the recommended dose.
- In some rare cases it may cause allergic reaction.
- Due to its laxative effect, it should be avoided during diarrhea.